Welcome to our online payment portal!
Pay online for some of your student's fees, fines, and lunch payments! New items will be added as they become available.
Questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions!
- USERNAME — Parents or Guardians use YOUR Family Access username; NOT your student’s (example: SMITHJOH000).
- PASSWORD — Set your password
- When you are assigned a new ID and password for Skyward Family Access, they will initially match with a one-time overnight sync. Change your password in Skyward the first day you receive it so your Payment Portal and your Skyward password will be the same after that first sync.
- If you change your Skyward password after that first sync, the passwords will not match and you need to change your Payment Portal password manually to keep them the same.
- If you have more questions please contact your school for assistance!
DON'T HAVE A STUDENT IN THE DISTRICT?
- If you do not have a student in the North Thurston School District, you may create a guest login. Be aware that any purchases made with a guest login will not be assigned to a student.
WANT TO ADD MONEY TO YOUR STUDENT'S LUNCH ACCOUNT?
- Lunch account money (including paying off negative balances) can be added through the "Food Service" category.
- Negative balance? Select a custom amount from the Food Service category to pay off the balance and add more if necessary.
- Food Services payments made by 10:00am are available for same-day student use.